FOCUS POINT’s Seminar of CSS at DCL on 5th June, 16
FOCUS POINT has come up with differentiated features from other institutes in lots of ways. Some of the differentiated features which FP is offering are being given below that give FP students a competitive edge
Ms Saima Shehzad (Faculty Profile)
1. Ms. Saima Shahzad has a vast experience of more than 15 years of teaching English Language to tertiary level (A-level/Graduates/Post Graduates) students at various reputed colleges and universities in Karachi and Lahore.
2. She has also taught English Language and Literature at two of the leading government colleges of Lahore (From 1995-2001) as certified English Lecturer. She was deputed as a Lecturer after passing her Punjab Public Service Commission’s Subject Specialist English Lectureship Exam in 1995.
3. She has since then tutored many students for the PPSC English Papers and guided students in CSS preparation for their English and psychology paper. She has to her credit a double Masters in English Literature and Linguistics as well as a degree in Clinical Psychology from the reputed Kinnaird College and the University of Punjab respectively.
4. Ms. Saima is a certified English Language Skills Teacher and has done her ELT certification from the University of Cambridge. She has been teaching the General Paper to A-Level students for the last 10 years.
5. For the last 15 years she has been associated with Tabani’s School of Accountancy as the Head of the English Department where she teaches Functional English Paper (Composition and Grammatical Structure), Business Communication and Communication Skills to students preparing for Chartered Accountancy ICAP exam.
6. Apart from her Teaching, Ms. Saima Shahzad writes articles for different dailies and magazines as well as has to her editorial credit books on Business Communication and Functional English. As a workshop coordinator at FP, she has conducted various workshops on diverse topics like Personality Development, Examination Technique, and Advanced English Courses for professionals.
Ms Saima Shehzad (English – I & II)
Ms Saima Shehzad (English – I & II) – A Glimpse of Teaching Style